Table of Contents
Starting A YouTube Channel
Starting a Youtube channel is the simplest way of all and needs no investment.
YouTube gets almost 5 billion video views per day which proves its power on the internet.
Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie (a YouTube account), has earned 12 million dollars in 2017 from running a single YouTube channel.
You too can see such success if you capitalize on the opportunity that YouTube provides us currently.
People who love to create videos, like to talk about a video, shoot documentaries or short films.
Ability to create a video using software tools or record a video using your mobile phone or camcorder.
Time Required For Starting A YouTube Channel
Virtually you can start within minutes. You will just have to visit YouTube.com, create a channel and upload videos.
1. Create a YouTube channel around a specific theme such as Humor, Tutorial, Recipe, etc. Don’t just go out create any random unrelated videos channel.
For example, if you love gadgets, you can create a gadget review channel where you review the latest gadgets and help people to decide whether it’s the right choice for them.
2. Select a theme in which you are really interested. Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get.
It will help you to get an overview of how many people are interested in your theme.
3. Generally, the more the views more beneficial the theme is. As more people are searching for it.
4. Check out if there’s any concept missing in the currently existing videos related to your theme.
You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more views.
5. Give your best to engage with your audience. Study the comments you get on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
6. Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don’t. The study which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.
7. Spy on your competitors and try to model the things that are working for them. But never try to copy them, always maintain your uniqueness.
8. Always try to improvise each new video from the last one.
So when you look at your first videos after a few years, you should think aww how bad I was earlier.
That’s a good sign; it shows that you’ve improved.
9. Experiment, experiment, and experiment. Never fear to try something new and see how it works. Experiments are the only way where you can find new and exciting stuff that can catapult you way ahead of your competitors.
10. Finally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber’s who are doing similar work.
Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
11. Have fun. Do the things that you love and enjoy your life.
How To Monetize
The general rule for monetization in YouTube is straightforward. More views your videos get, more money you’ll earn. You’ll have to enable the monetize option in your YouTube channel settings. It’s very simple.
And Before You leave
If you have always wanted to really be a part of the online, money-making, get-rich-quick, billionaires, and millionaires who seem to live the Laptop Lifestyle, won’t you give yourself a chance today?!
Just a try?
I have tried and tested everything; and when I say everything, I really mean that I have tried EVVVVVERYTHING.
And after two full years of wasted time and money, I am today a part of the Wealthy Affiliate family and community, and I believe I have found my place in the online world. I have come to the definitive conclusion that very few programs really work. And Wealthy Affiliate is one of them. It has worked wonders for me, and it will for you too.
Try it; it’s FREE.
Hi. Hello. Hola. Ola. Bonjour. Ciao. Guten Tag. Namaste. I am Sehr.
I am sassy and classy with a touch of badassy. Sometimes too glam to care a damn. But always surrounded by loving pals. And yup, I’m just another Instagram influencer. My standards are high … just like my heels! After all, a girl’s gotta keep her head up, or the crown would fall. I believe in Audrey Hepburn. And F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
I am a wee bit too fond of dogs and cats, which brings up the distinct possibility of my becoming ‘crazy-dog-cat-lady’ if all of the curent celebrity crushes backfire.
Midnight snacker + Entrepreneur + Dancer + Traveller + InternetGeek. Love adventure sports and bone-chilling roller-coaster rides.
The best way to predict your future is to create it. Let’s do it together.