What is Zazzle?
Zazzle.com is an online marketplace with millions of made-to-order customizable products. Zazzle users can print designs, drawings, or photos on items like coffee cups. T-shirts, bags and so on.
Artists, designers, painters.
1. Ability to conceive and create designs.
2. Ability to convert designs into a digital format using tools such as Photoshop.
How To Monetize
1. Create your design in a digital format and refine it.
2. Register at Zazzle.com and set up your own shop.
3. A customer comes to your Zazzle shop, selects a design from your catalog, and then selects a merchandise item such as cups, cards, t-shirts, etc.
4. The customer then places the order to print your design on the selected merchandise item and ship it to his/her address.
5. Zazzle handles all the printing, shipping, payment processing stuff and you get paid for your design.
The simple rule of thumb applies here too. More customers order your designs more money you make. You can also create and upload designs appealing to different age groups to maximize your reach and earnings.
So, go ahead and set up your Zazzle store now, it’s very easy.
And Before You leave
If you have always wanted to really be a part of the online, money-making, get-rich-quick, billionaires, and millionaires who seem to live the Laptop Lifestyle, won’t you give yourself a chance today?!
Just a try?
I have tried and tested everything; and when I say everything, I really mean that I have tried EVVVVVERYTHING.
And after two full years of wasted time and money, I am today a part of the Wealthy Affiliate family and community, and I believe I have found my place in the online world. I have come to the definitive conclusion that very few programs really work. And Wealthy Affiliate is one of them. It has worked wonders for me, and it will for you too.
Try it; it’s FREE.
Do read other articles as well. And please give your feedback and comments so that others can benefit from your knowledge.
To boldly go where no man has gone before! That sure sounds like me. Except, I prefer Star-Wars to Star-Trek.
Happy. Smart. Strong. Sometimes silly. Straight up class act. Compulsive risk-taker. Adventurer. Traveler. Recovering cake addict. Only Jack Daniels with coke, thank you. Living my dreams.
Simple but significant. Anything but predictable. I see beauty in everything. And I truly believe that the best things come from living outside of your comfort zone. I practice what I post. I’d rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I am not.
Join me in my quest for excellence. Dare to dream big. Meanwhile, may the force be with you!