I wish we all could realize our true potential. Me and You.
And all the countless others who have huge dreams, but do not know quite how to give shape to those hopes.
You are here checking out this article as you wish to do more, achieve more, be more! Am I right?
Well, what if I told you that a very awesome opportunity is available to us all. An online platform that will set you up for success in a way you cannot imagine. It will teach you the basics of affiliate marketing, and lead you by the hand to set up your own website from zero and assist you to start earning money from it. Yes, you can be a part of the greatest training course put together to learn how to make money online.
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate, and I have to tell you what it’s all about. I am an insider, and have been a member for a long time. So what you get is specific information and knowledge, through personal experience.
Wealthy Affiliate is often rated as one of the best affiliate marketing training courses online, and we need to figure out why.
Here you have a simple, direct, and unbiased review! What is Wealthy Affiliate about? Honest & true. Both the good & the bad. A no-holds-barred look at the program that everyone is talking about. Is Wealthy Affiliate really worth all the hype? Basically everything related to what is Wealthy Affiliate about.
Table of Contents
- 1 Who am I?
- 2 Before We Go Any Further…
- 3 What Do Folks Normally Want To Know About Wealthy Affiliate?
- 4 What Is Wealthy Affiliate About?
- 5 What Is Wealthy Affiliate University?
- 6 Summary Of Wealthy Affiliate
- 7 Who Are The Owners Of Wealthy Affiliate?
- 8 Meet Kyle
- 9 Meet Carson
- 10 The History Of Wealthy Affiliate?
- 11 The ‘Affiliate Marketing’ System Explained
- 12 Multiple Sources Of Income
- 13 What Is The Broad Strategy?
- 14 Why Affiliate Marketing?
- 15 What Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Course For Beginners?
- 16 How To Get Started In Affiliate Marketing
- 17 The ‘Wealthy Affiliate’ System Explained
- 18 How To Make Money With Wealthy Affiliate?
- 19 Wealthy Affiliate Sign In Page
- 20 Start a Business From 1+ Million Lucrative Niches
- 21 Build Beautiful, Profit Ready Websites
- 22 Proven Strategies to Attract Loads of Traffic
- 23 Your Revenue Sources Are Unlimited
- 24 Wealthy Affiliate Powers Affiliate Marketers Worldwide
- 25 The Features You Need to Succeed
- 26 Zero Risk
- 27 Care to Try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE?
- 28 The Process within Wealthy Affiliate
- 29 Why Do You Need A Niche
- 30 Choosing A Niche
- 31 Building Your Website
- 32 Getting Traffic To Your Website
- 33 Earning Affiliate Commissions
- 34 How Much Money Can You Expect To Earn From a Niche Site in Wealthy Affiliate?
- 35 Is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam?
- 36 Price Of Wealthy Affiliate
- 37 Monthly Billing
- 38 Yearly Billing
- 39 Features of Each Membership Package
- 40 Discounts Available In Wealthy Affiliate
- 41 What Does the Wealthy Affiliate Course Consist Of?
- 42 Wealthy Affiliate Is Not A Course, But A Whole Platform
- 43 Wealthy Affiliate Dashboard
- 44 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Training Module
- 45 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Websites Module
- 46 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Classes Module
- 47 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Research Module
- 48 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Promoting Module
- 49 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Publishing Module
- 50 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Help Centre Module
- 51 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Live Chat Module
- 52 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Personal Module
- 53 Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Quick Actions Module
- 54 Wealthy Affiliate Education
- 55 Wealthy Affiliate Basic Training Course (Online Entrepreneur Certification – OEC)
- 56 Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp Course
- 57 Wealthy Affiliate Training HQ & Classes
- 58 How Is The Website Creation Platform In Wealthy Affiliate?
- 59 What Is The Kind Of Hosting That Wealthy Affiliate Promises?
- 60 Wealthy Affiliate Provides “Domains” As Well
- 61 The Biggest Asset of Wealthy Affiliate – It’s Community
- 62 Success At Wealthy Affiliate
- 63 Wealthy Affiliate Also Has An Affiliate Marketing Program
- 64 The Team At Wealthy Affiliate
- 65 Wealthy Affiliate Content Tools
- 66 Wealthy Affiliate Testimonials
- 67 Who Is The Wealthy Affiliate Course Really For?
- 68 Top 5 YouTube Reviews Of Wealthy Affiliate (Both Positive & Negative Reviews)
- 69 My Final Assessment Of Wealthy Affiliate
- 70 What I Do Like
- 71 What I Don’t Like
- 72 What I Think
- 73 The Price Of Wealthy Affiliate
- 74 Check Out These Links
- 75 Final Verdict
- 76 Final Consideration
- 77 As Always …
Who am I?
My name is Aparna, and I am an affiliate marketer. I am reviewing Wealthy Affiliate specifically from the point of view of whether it is a worthwhile program to join or not.
The whole aim of affiliate marketing is to make money online, and this review will therefore obviously compare Wealthy Affiliate with other currently available affiliate marketing courses, and tell you, as frankly as possible, which one works best. We will see what is the best affiliate marketing course available. And, we will of course evaluate Wealthy Affiliate; does it work?
Of course I must mention that I am a member of Wealthy Affiliate since a long long time, and I love this program as it has given me so much.
I take it that you obviously have some knowledge of how Affiliate Marketing works. If not, and if you are truly a beginner, then you should read this first.
GET THE WIN-WIN ADVANTAGE
As the owner of this website, I have tracked down special deals for some products and services mentioned herein. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase, I may also get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. For example, as an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases. This commission is paid by the product company and has absolutely nothing to do with the price you are being charged. The discount you get is due to my efforts to trace out the best available benefits for you. It’s a win-win situation all around. Full Affiliate Disclaimer.
Before We Go Any Further…
My aim is to review important internet marketing courses & resources of value.
I have lately reviewed some of these training programs, tools & resources online, and here’s a summary of the top few, in the order in which I rate them:
|Wealthy Affiliate||Affiliate Marketing & Website Development||Kyle & Carson||9.9/10|
|Authority Hacker (TASS)||Affiliate Marketing||Gael Breton||9.6/10|
|Income School 24||Niche Websites||Jim & Ricky||9.3/10|
|Designrr||Ebook Software||Paul Bannister||9.0/10|
|Sqribble||EBook Software||Adeel Chowdhry||9.0/10|
|Speechelo||Text To Speech Software||Stoica Mihai||9.0/10|
|Jaaxy||Keyword Research Tool||Kyle & Carson||8.8/10|
|RA Wealth Partners||Financial Marketing||Tyler Gallagher||8.7/10|
|2020 Super Bundle||Affiliate Marketing||Brendan Mace||8.6/10|
|Partnership To Success||Affiliate Marketing||John Thornhill||8.4/10|
|Rich Dad Summit||Online Seminar||Robert Kiyosaki||8.2/10|
|12 Minute Affiliate System||Affiliate Marketing||Devon Brown||8.1/10|
|Legendary Marketer||Affiliate Marketing||David Sharpe||8.0/10|
|$1K A Day Fast Track||Affiliate Marketing||Merlin Holmes||7.8/10|
|Perpetual Income 365||Affiliate Marketing||Shawn Josiah||7.6/10|
|Ambassador Program||Affiliate Marketing||John Thornhill||7.5/10|
|Click Wealth System||Email Marketing||Matthew Tang||7.5/10|
|Salehoo||Dropshipping||Simon Slade & Mark Ling||7.4/10|
|Live Marketing HQ||Affiliate Marketing||Justin Atlan||7.2/10|
|Commission Hero||Affiliate Marketing||Robby Blanchard||7.1/10|
|Wolves Academy||Affiliate Marketing||Eric Ellis||7.0/10|
|Videly||Affiliate Marketing||Stoica & Vlad||6.9/10|
|Video Creatox||YouTube Marketing||Marc Christiansen||6.6/10|
|Elite Traffic Pro 2.0||Email Lists||Igor Kheifets||6.3/10|
|Super Affiliate System||Affiliate Marketing||John Crestani||6.0/10|
|Magic Submitter||Affiliate Marketing||Alexander Krulik||5.6/10|
|CashBlurbs||Traffic Leads||Bryan Winters||5.3/10|
|Empire Free Traffic System||Traffic Leads||Fergal Downes||5.2/10|
|Udemy Courses||Online Courses||Gagan Biyani||5.0/10|
|Diddly Pay Pro||Free Traffic Generator||Bryan Winters||4.7/10|
|Recession Profit Secrets||Affiliate Marketing||Richard Pierce||4.5/10|
|Clickbank University||Online Courses||Eileen Barber||3.5/10|
|PayingSocialMediaJobs.com||Social Media Managing||Annie Jones||3.0/10|
|Millionaire Society||Turnkey Internet Businesses||Mack Michaels||2.7/10|
|PaidOnlineWritingJobs.com||Freelance Writing Jobs||Not Known||2.4/10|
|Swift||Free Traffic Generator||Venkata Ramana||2.0/10|
Would You Like To Hear from Us?
Let’s Come Up With a Win Win Situation
Would you like to be an ‘author’ with www.make-cash-online.com? We are always on the lookout for top-notch writers, who want to be a part of us. We only accept quality blogs & reviews. And we pay between $10 & $15 for each article. For more information please click here.
What Do Folks Normally Want To Know About Wealthy Affiliate?
Through common knowledge, people know that Wealthy Affiliate deals with training and courses on how to build affiliate marketing websites. In other words, they answer the question “how to build my own website, and how to make money with my website”. Basically, they teach you how to earn money with affiliate marketing. And they have an enviable success rate with what they do.
A lot of beginners want to know the best way how to make money online. They wish to know how to create a website. And how to make money with your website.
People want to know the best affiliate marketing courses for beginners. We regularly receive emails asking “Where do I get affiliate marketing training?” Which is the best course for affiliate marketers? We get queries for free or cheap affiliate marketing courses for beginners. Folks ask us where they can buy affiliate marketing courses, or where they can get affiliate marketing course videos. Everyone wants the top affiliate marketing training course. We also get specific questions like “tell us about ‘How To’ affiliate marketing courses.
We have been getting a number of queries, asking about this specific program too. What is Wealthy Affiliate program? Wealthy Affiliate does it work? Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam? What is Wealthy Affiliate about review? What is Wealthy Affiliate about scam or not? What is Wealthy Affiliate about about, and does it work? Where can we get Wealthy Affiliate videos? Where are Wealthy Affiliate FAQ available? Where can you find the Wealthy Affiliate login? Can you tell us about the owners of Wealthy Affiliate; Kyle & Carson? What is Wealthy Affiliate about: scam or legit?
The usual questions. What is Wealthy Affiliate about…a scam or not? What is Wealthy Affiliate about and does it work? What is Wealthy Affiliate about: a review? People want to find out what is Wealthy Affiliate about a scam or what?
Since it is a training program, it is also called Wealthy Affiliate University. Therefore, this is also the Wealthy Affiliate University review, or the Wealthy Affiliate University scam, depending on how you assess it.
Lastly, it is that time of the year when we get huge discounts too. Yes, it’s the time for Black Friday Discount coupons. There is a Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday sale on, and you must take the benefit of huge discounts – The Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday special. There are also Cyber Monday ads published for Wealthy Affiliate and Cyber Monday coupons for this great program. Check out the best Cyber Monday sales and Cyber Monday laptop deals, and get ready for your Laptop-Lifestyle through Wealthy Affiliate.
What is Wealthy Affiliate a review? We will review Wealthy Affiliate program, with the aim to be able to answer all these questions truthfully and clearly.
And we are sure that of all Wealthy Affiliate reviews that you may have read, this will provide you most of the information you need, to be able to make an informed decision.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate About?
What is Wealthy Affiliates about? Wealthy Affiliate is a series of training courses designed to make you an affiliate marketer. A platform designed for Affiliate Marketers of all levels. Whether you are just getting started, have some experience, or are an ultra-successful affiliate marketer, Wealthy Affiliate is made for you!
Wealthy Affiliate teaches you how to develop blogging websites for affiliate marketing, and set up a full-time business, so you can quit your 9 to 5 job.
Wealthy Affiliate is a membership site that provides you with all the tools and training that you will need to build a successful online business yourself. And a business that you can operate from the comfort of your own home, in your pajamas, when you feel like it, night or day, completely online. Heck, you can run it from a beach, or a yacht, or a plane, or your workplace, or a coffee shop, on your laptop or your mobile. You can run your business while you’re traveling, or while you are doing potty in the morning. It’s the perfect laptop lifestyle.
It consists of a fantastic community of members who are all working towards a similar goal, and helping each other solve problems that come up. It is almost unbelievable that you can get an answer to any question within 60 seconds or less within the community. And because of the way the community has been guided by the owners, no one ridicules anyone, and even shy people are able to ask even the most stupid questions without the fear of ridicule. There is Immediate revoking of “writing rights” if someone spams or posts his own links or does anything the least bit undesirable, thus making this one of the most encouraging, assisting and safe communities that I have ever experienced in my entire life. Where else can you ever find that sort of thing?!
Here, you will get to learn from experts as the community is full of those who are earning tens of thousands of dollars every month. I speak to millionaires everyday, and I’m just saying that so you appreciate the kind of direct support I have available from such highly successful people. And they help me and others with our queries and problems. And they do it free, and happily. Because they are the original “Wealthy Affiliates”, who are making tons of money now, and they feel it is their time to give back; they feel they owe it to the community now.
Wealthy Affiliate teaches members how to make money online, and is built for slow and steady long term success. This is NOT a “get rich quick” scheme, by any means. And they are very forthright about it.
Kyle, the owner, explains Wealthy Affiliate thus:
“Wealthy Affiliate is a platform that provides entrepreneurs a place to create, grow, and manage their online businesses. It includes everything you need from the training, the live classes, the tools, a website builder and WA only website features, domains, an industry-leading hosting platform, personal support & mentoring, and the ability to network with 100,000’s of like-minded and very successful online marketers.”
What Is Wealthy Affiliate University?
The Wealthy Affiliate University is the training hub that you visit when you enroll on the platform. It’s your training destination. This is where you will spend a lot of your time. And it’s where you will learn so much that it is almost mind-boggling.
Summary Of Wealthy Affiliate
|Name of Program||Wealthy Affiliate|
|What Is?||Learn how to build your own website through Affiliate Marketing Training, and earn passive income|
|Price||$49 per month. |
Annually $495 per year ($41 per month or $1.3 per day)
|Owners||Kyle & Carson|
|Verdict||Most Highly Recommended Program on the Internet|
|Review Time||100 + hours|
Who Are The Owners Of Wealthy Affiliate?
Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim are the present co-owners of Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate was started by this creative and innovative duo as a keyword list membership site and quickly grew to include training modules for the members on how to use the keyword lists and drive traffic to their websites.
The History Of Wealthy Affiliate?
A beautiful infographic has been presented by John VanDerlaan on the history of Wealthy Affiliate. The same is reproduced below:
The ‘Affiliate Marketing’ System Explained
Multiple Sources Of Income
Bob Proctor is considered the guru of making money online. In his article “Multiple Sources of Income“, Bob talks about how the richest men in the world have a minimum of at least 5 to 10 active sources of income.
Below is an excerpt from the article:
The Truth About Income
Here’s a rather astonishing statistic.
3 percent of the population makes 97 percent of all the money that is earned.
So, if you’d like to achieve financial freedom one day, here’s a question that may cross your mind:
How do so few people manage to earn such a high percentage of the money?
The answer: They have multiple sources of income (MSI).
Having MSI is the same idea as diversifying your investment portfolio. That way when one income stream suffers, the others make up for it. And if none of them are suffering, then you’re making a lot of money.
You get the picture.
Unfortunately, most of us were not conditioned to think of earning money in this way. So, without some guidance, it can be difficult to figure out where to begin.
The Truth About Jobs
Here’s another truth about wealthy people…
Most own a company.
So, if you still have a regular job, and you’d like to enjoy great wealth, consider also starting a business.
You may think you’ll eventually accumulate great wealth from the income you earn from your job. However, for most people, the odds of becoming financially free from a job that is their only source of income are quite low.
I know starting a business while working a job may seem overwhelming. But, you CAN do it. And the easiest, fastest and most effective way is by doing something that is closely related to what you’re already doing or something you’re really good at.
And if you’re already a business owner, creating MSI will be even easier.
What Is The Broad Strategy?
The Broad Strategy:
Kyle and Carson teach you the simplest way to make money online. They specialize in instructing you on how to develop your own website(s). They will help you build your website from the beginning, in a very systematic and step by step fashion. And then they will teach you how to monetize it, for free, ie, without paid advertisements.
The Broad Sequence:
- Find a niche that you like.
- Create your affiliate marketing website, and set it up optimally.
- Learn to blog, and start to post articles on your site.
- Find affiliate products to promote.
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Build an email list.
- Earn through affiliate marketing.
Why Affiliate Marketing?
If you wish to earn money online, affiliate marketing is by far the easiest way in which you can do it.
The whole world is today, searching for information online. And the search engine that gets over 90% of all search traffic is Google. If your website is not out there, earning you big bucks, then you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
Affiliate marketing is similar to setting up a full-scale business online, and the cost is negligible, as compared to brick & mortar businesses.
Most importantly, affiliate marketing affords you the luxury of working from anywhere in the world from your laptop, with no fixed timings, and at your own choosing. If you don’t feel like working any day, you just don’t open your laptop.
Anywhere, anytime, any-which-way you like! That’s unbeatable, trust me.
And the money is good. It’s not a side hustle we are talking about here. It’s not a bit of additional income on the side; no Sir! We are discussing the setting up of a business model that will help you replace your job, and probably give you a life-changing, lavish life-style ahead.
Have you heard of some of the greatest affiliate marketers in the world. Those who made millions just through affiliate marketing, and call it the best business strategy in today’s online world. Check out the Top 5:
These are internet gurus, and much as we would wish to be in their shoes, it all starts with taking the first step. They all did.
They all were beginners at one time. Bob Proctor, and Zig Ziglar, and Russel Brunson, and Dean Holland, and Brian Clark, and Ian Fernando, and Zac Johnson. They are the greatest today for a reason. They worked for it.
If you are ready to work for it, it will work for you. And we will make the training worth your while. That is a promise.
Do check out Neil Patel’s website “Affiliate Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide“.
Important Affiliate Marketing FAQs from Neil Patel’s article:
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning income every time you promote someone else’s products or services. If you generate a sale for the company, you get paid. If you don’t generate a sale, you do not get paid.
How much money can you make as an affiliate marketer?
Affiliate income is not consistent. You’ll to look at income from an annual basis instead of monthly. A decent affiliate can make anywhere from $10,000 a year to $400,000. A super affiliate can make upwards of $1,500,000 a year.
What are some of the most popular affilaite networks?
Clickbank, Shareasale, JVzoo, Hotmart, Clickbooth, Ads 4 Dough, Commission Junction, Amazon Affiliate Program, and eBay Partners Program.
Is affiliate marketing a pyramid scheme?
No, it is not. Think of it as a “commission only” sales job. You only get paid every time you drive a sale to a business.
What Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Course For Beginners?
If affiliate marketing is the aim, then maybe there are some options available for training. Yes, there are! My research suggests that Authority Hacker, Wealthy Affiliate, Legendary Marketer and Income School Project 24 are few of the top training courses to choose from. Each has its own pros and cons, but the goal is the same; to build profitable niche websites for affiliate marketing. Obviously, strategies differ in each case, but out of the hundreds of different courses available, these are the ones that are most reasonable in cost, and teach the best long-term, white-hat methods.
How To Get Started In Affiliate Marketing
The ‘Wealthy Affiliate’ System Explained
How To Make Money With Wealthy Affiliate?
There’s no better way to understand Wealthy Affiliate than to listen to the owners themselves. Sit back and watch Kyle as he introduces you to “The 4 Steps to Creating a Successful Business Online“. (Click this link to open a video)
“Building a highly successful business online isn’t rocket science, but most people go about it completely wrong. In this class I am going to blow away the idea of “business is complex” and show you how simplicity in the process will actually lead to much more success. Specifically, there is a FOUR step formula that I will be walking you through, showing you examples of operational websites that are following this process, and thriving. Anyone can apply these techniques, and you have access to the toolset here at Wealthy Affiliate to implement these strategies. Let’s go!”– Kyle
The wonder of Kyle and Carson is that they do not try to project themselves as Gurus of any kind. They just say that, through their experience, they have learned that this is what works, and you can follow their exact path, and make it work for yourself too.
Wealthy Affiliate Sign In Page
Start a Business From 1+ Million Lucrative Niches
We all have a hobby or something that gets us excited and motivated when we think about it. It only takes one idea to create a very successful business online. Don’t have any ideas? No problem, Wealthy Affiliate will help you choose the direction of your business from over 1,000,000 different niches.
Build Beautiful, Profit Ready Websites
Think of your website as your “storefront” for your business. Building your very own website is SIMPLE within Wealthy Affiliate. The process takes less than 30 seconds to build a beautiful looking, mobile, and revenue ready website. State of the art, ultra powerful and secure hosting will allow you to grow your business with Wealthy Affiliate.
Proven Strategies to Attract Loads of Traffic
People are your business. Without people, you have nobody to sell or advertise to. Within the first few lessons at Wealthy Affiliate you will learn all about the most current traffic techniques and how you can get an ABUNDANCE of relevant customers to your website. Wealthy Affiliate members OWN Google rankings, and own a huge share of ALL traffic online. That is a fact.
Your Revenue Sources Are Unlimited
Once you have traffic, you need to “make money” from this traffic. This is the fun part. Without spending a dime, you can promote all the top brands in the world through affiliate programs. As a Wealthy Affiliate member, you’ll learn how you can choose from close to 600 MILLION products/services and easily promote them on your website. No inventory. No shipping. No support required.
Wealthy Affiliate Powers Affiliate Marketers Worldwide
We don’t just lead the affiliate industry, we innovate and propel the industry. There is a reason over 50,000 independent authority bloggers rank Wealthy Affiliate the “go to” platform for Internet entrepreneurs.
The Features You Need to Succeed
Care to Try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE?
The Process within Wealthy Affiliate
The process once you join for free, is very simple:
- You choose your niche
- You build your website
- Get traffic to your website
- Earn affiliate commissions
Why Do You Need A Niche
Because niche websites attract organic traffic, simple!
“Niche” refers to the segment of the market, not the size of the website. A site can be niche and still have thousands of pages covering a variety of topics related to the niche.
Niche sites succeed like no others. They work best in today’s affiliate marketing environment.
Yes, niche sites attract traffic easier as they deal with a particular niche (subject) only. They also index and rank easier on search engines. As regards keyword research, niche sites make it easier to find low-hanging keywords.
Choosing A Niche
An example of a website with a broad subject could be one on “Travel” or “Basketball”. But a niche website would be “Traveling in South East Asia” or “Basketball Skills and Techniques”.
Wealthy Affiliate goes into great detail to help you find a suitable niche. Something that you are interested in, as also something that will pull in visitors to your site.
Tips on finding a suitable niche:
Make a list of possible niches for your business. Brainstorm interests that you already participate in, hobbies that you wouldn’t mind turning into a business, specialties, or training that you already have, and previous work experience that could potentially turn into a business.
Think of the top five ideas that you are most interested in, which could possibly turn into a business. Running a business takes a lot of time and commitment, so you want to pick a topic that you are passionate about. If you don’t enjoy the niche, you won’t be as motivated to work hard to make it a success.
Choose a niche through which you can bring value to your readers. You are much more likely to succeed if you concentrate on bringing value to your customers.
Evaluate the jobs you have held, and the experience that you have. You may be able to find a niche in an area of your expertise.
Problems that you have had in any field can form a great niche too. Whether it was building a house, or buying one, selecting a car or a knife or a pet. Anything under the sun works. It just needs to be a regular problem that people have, and for which they will search for solutions online.
Recreational activities and hobbies that you like can be great for niches too.
Tough competition in a niche means there is money to be made there. So never let competition scare you.
Lastly, your niche shouldn’t be too narrow or too broad, for obvious reasons.
Once you have a shortlist of ideas, it’s time to research them to see which one has the potential to turn into a more profitable online business.
- Google search. Research the popularity potential of each idea. You want to look for a topic that is popular enough online and in search engines that you know plenty of customers will find you. Do a Google search of keywords related to your niche. Look for a robust search results page: websites dedicated to the topic, articles written about the topic, blogs, products, and other online businesses in that niche. Competition is a good thing: it means there is a market interested and ready to buy. If you don’t find any results for your topic, there probably aren’t many potential customers online.
- Keyword search. Use a keyword resource, such as Google AdWords, Keyword planner, or Answer the Public, to search for the keywords you already looked up. You want to find popular search terms that lots of people are already searching for. If you see above 10,000 searches per month for your “main” keyword and 50,000 total for the other related but more specific keywords, that indicates a strong niche for your online business.
- Look offline. Visit your local bookstore or magazine stand. If there are publications that cover your niche, there is probably profit potential in that market. You can also look for digital publications related to that niche or industry, which are both good for research and potential sites where you can establish your expertise and market your business.
- Check affiliates. Search affiliate marketing sites like Clickbank for products related to your niche. If there are many products available, that means a ready market.
- Social media. Look at social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to see what hashtags and content related to your niche are popular and how many people follow or use them. This will give you an idea of how large the audience for that topic is.
Building Your Website
This sounds like a big deal. But it isn’t. Starting off making a website is so easy that you will wonder why you didn’t do it before. All the tools are provided within Wealthy Affiliate itself. With step by step instructions too.
The point to understand is that every website that has ever been made started off as a plain looking dull webpage. Then, slowly, the owner added content, tweaked the site to start looking better, and finally it became awesome. If anyone else can do it, so can you. You do not need a designer to build your website.
One final and very important point. Your website does not have to look good. Let me explain this. A website that has to showcase, say, photography or interior design, may have to look the part. That is because the website’s purpose is to attract visitors by the look it has. But your blogging website will attract visitors (or traffic) by the content that you blog about, even if your niche is photography or interiors.
So a blogging website is not essentially a pretty looking site. It is a well made, workable site on which people will come to read your blogs. In fact, if you check out some blogging sites that earn up to $10,000 a month, you would be shocked by how plain they look. This does not mean that your website can’t be pretty. All I’m saying is that it doesn’t have to be this fancy-looking site that you show off to your friends. The purpose and end goal is different. So do not bother about beautifying your site much. The aim is to add as much quality content (articles) as possible. A lot of expert bloggers say that time spent on making a blogging website beautiful, is time wasted.
The steps to building your website, as given out in the training, are as follows. Do notice how detailed the instructions are, and hence very convenient to follow along:
Getting Traffic To Your Website
What we mean when we say traffic is “visitors”. The success of your complete endeavor depends on whether your site is getting visitors or not.
Traffic is of two types:
- Free traffic
- Paid traffic
As the names suggest, free traffic (also called organic traffic) is visitor traffic coming to your website by clicking on your articles on Google when they search for something. That implies that your articles must get “indexed” by Google and must “rank” as high as possible on Google search results.
Attracting visitors to your site is achieved in the following ways:
- Keyword Research – Your Wealthy Affiliate membership includes access to a keyword research tool called Jaaxy. Wealthy Affiliate training will empower you to master this research so that you can find keywords that will rank on google pages.
- Getting your Articles SEO Ready – SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Google searches for and displays content which is most suitable for the customer. How to get your articles optimzed for SEO is an art that you will learn. Then only will Google start seeing your content as valuable and begin to send traffic to your website.
- Using Social Media – Wealthy Affiliate will teach you the correct way to promote your articles by making Social Media accounts on all popular social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Earning Affiliate Commissions
This is the best part of the whole process, obviously!
The methodology of earning that is taught inside of Wealthy Affiliate is by affiliate marketing. Let us see how it works:
- You create content (articles, blogs) on your website with affiliate links embedded in them. We had read earlier about how to make money through affiliate marketing.
- There are literally thousands of affiliate programs available with products that you can promote in just about any niche. I am sure you will find lots of things to promote within your selected niche.
- One of the biggest affiliate programs out there is Amazon, which pays out 2% to 8 % commissions. Wealthy Affiliate itself has an affiliate program where you get up to 45% commission. There are still others that pay up to a whopping 80% commission too. You have to find the ones that fit in with your niche. Wealthy Affiliate has a huge database of affiliate programs available today.
- A person searches for something on Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Don’t we ourselves do that all the time?
- Google shows up tens of thousands of search results.
- The visitor clicks on those search results as per his assessment of what is most suitable for him.
- This is where we come in. If your article or blog figures on the search results of Google, Bing, or yahoo (but mainly Google, as 90% of searches happen on Google), then it will get clicked on. This means that you have to “rank” on search engines. That’s what we talked about above in “Getting Traffic to your Website”.
- When a visitor reaches your website and clicks on the links you have embedded in your articles, he would be directed to the seller.
- A purchase would mean a sale for the seller and an affiliate commission for you.
How Much Money Can You Expect To Earn From a Niche Site in Wealthy Affiliate?
There are innumerable success stories of Wealthy Affiliate members earning tens of thousands of dollars every month with websites built within Wealthy affiliate. You can check out a few stories here. The bottom line is that the system works. We just have to be prepared to work towards our goals:
Is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam?
In one word “no“!
In fact it is exactly the opposite. Wealthy Affiliate is definitely the best training you can get, for newbies, which is step-by-step and is a great recipe for success.
Other programs like Authority Hacker and Project 24 may provide courses that are considered a shade better, but they are more expensive and built for someone who understands a bit about affiliate marketing, to start with. And most importantly, no course guides you by the hand as Wealthy Affiliate does.
You see, Wealthy Affiliate is not just a training course. It is a platform that is designed to teach you affiliate marketing, set up your website, provide all the resources that you need in one place, and finally assist you in making money from your website. The owners say that they want you to concentrate on just the essentials, and leave the rest to them. And they do it all beautifully.
Price Of Wealthy Affiliate
Let me explain the pricing options to you, so that you can make a decision from a position of strength.
There are three options when you want to join Wealthy affiliate:
|OPTIONS||TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP||MONTHLY||YEARLY|
|Option 1||Starter Membership||$0||$0|
|Option 2||Premium Membership||$49 per month||$495 per year|
|Option 3||Premium Plus Membership||$99 per month||$995 per year|
|SALE||Black Friday Sale |
(November each year for 4 days)
|Approximately $42 per month||Approximately $795 per year|
- Costs $0 to join
- Includes 1 website and training,
- You can stay a free member as long as you want.
- Cost is $19 for the first month
- $49 per month after that.
- You can choose to pay yearly for a cost of $495
- It will save you $100 per year.
Premium Plus Membership
- Cost is $99 per month
- You can pay an annual price of $995
- It will save you $200 per year
My recommendation is to start with a FREE Starter Membership and see if Wealthy Affiliate meets your expectations. You can upgrade to premium at any time. If however, you upgrade to Premium during the first 7 days, then you will get the first month for only $19.
Features of Each Membership Package
Discounts Available In Wealthy Affiliate
The following discounts are available to you if you decide to join Wealthy Affiliate at the right time, and plan your upgrades:
- Begin with a FREE starter account.
- With 7 days, upgrade to Premium (Monthly Billing), and take advantage of the $19 price for the first month.
- Within that 1 month, upgrade to Premium (Yearly Billing), and get the annual plan for $495 ($42 per month; saving of about $100)
- Time your purchase of annual premium plan at the time of Black Friday sales (November each year).
What Does the Wealthy Affiliate Course Consist Of?
Obviously, the whole course is centered around how you will make money online. But, the catch-words are”how you will make money“. There is no system in the world where someone is going to do all the work for you, and let the money go to you. This means that you have to “earn the money” yourself. And that is why we are here. We are here to “learn how to earn” money online.
Therefore, let’s take a look at how you will be creating your own success:
Wealthy Affiliate Is Not A Course, But A Whole Platform
Wealthy Affiliate is NOT just a training course that will teach you affiliate marketing. It’s a platform to help you set up your website along-side the training, and start making money online. It, therefore, has EVERYTHING that you will need to go from zero to a full-fledged money-making affiliate-marketing website.
Wealthy Affiliate Dashboard
Take a peek at the well-organized dashboard of the program. You will begin to understand the immensity of what is being provided to you. The main features are given below:
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Training Module
The Dashboard also consists of drop-down menus. A glance at them will bring out what all the program contains:
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Websites Module
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Classes Module
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Research Module
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Promoting Module
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Publishing Module
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Help Centre Module
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Live Chat Module
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Personal Module
Wealthy Affiliate Drop-Down Menus: Quick Actions Module
Wealthy Affiliate Education
Tap into the fastest growing business platform in the world, the Internet. The training within Wealthy Affiliate will teach you how to capitalize on any idea, interest, or passion that you have. No experience necessary, no product required. Just bring your love of something and we will help you turn that into a lucrative business.
Wealthy Affiliate Basic Training Course (Online Entrepreneur Certification – OEC)
Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp Course
Wealthy Affiliate Training HQ & Classes
How Is The Website Creation Platform In Wealthy Affiliate?
Thousands of free templates. Hundreds of thousands of Plugins. What more can we want. The best platform to build your website – WordPress. Hosted by Wealthy Affiliate itself. Websites that are blazingly fast. Security and redundancy provided at the source. Takes less than a minute to build your first website.
Check out the stats below to understand what Wealthy Affiliate provides you, regarding websites:
What Is The Kind Of Hosting That Wealthy Affiliate Promises?
If you don’t know what hosting is, no sweat. Just understand that it is a very important facet of having a website. When you build a website, you need a platform to host it. The hosting company has to take care of a lot of things like security, speed, support, backups, etc. Wealthy Affiliate takes care of this weak-link in your system, by proving it’s own hosting. Didn’t I tell you that they provide all tools that you need to set up a business online, at one place? Well, no one else does that. Because hosting is a huge task, and most companies on the internet just want to sell you a program, but do not want to bother with anything else, especially hosting, that takes so much resources and work. Wealthy Affiliate’s hosting platform is called “Siterubix“.
Wealthy Affiliate Provides “Domains” As Well
Yes, you guessed it. If they provide all the resources, they would obviously have to provide you domains as well. Domains are the .com and .org and .net addresses that give your website an international reach and staying power. It’s common knowledge that a .com domain is almost essential to succeed online. Well, Wealthy Affiliate provides all the domains that you could possibly be looking out for. After all, the mantra is “everything at one place”. And you are right again … they provide you the cheapest domains in the industry.
The Biggest Asset of Wealthy Affiliate – It’s Community
What can one say about the Wealthy Affiliate Community! If there’s just one reason to join Wealthy Affiliate, it is this.
As a beginner, despite getting step by step instructions for everything, there will be questions and doubts and clarifications you will need on a daily basis. Pretty much every hour that you are online, you will have one or two questions on how to do something, move something, delete or add something, etc. In other programs, you have to email support, and you get your answers within a day or two, if the support system is awesome. In Wealthy Affiliate, you get your answers to everything in just a minute. You just post the question in the ongoing chat, or write to support and other members will offer advice immediately. In all my time here, it has never taken me more than 2 minutes to get an answer.
And that is usually the difference between whether you continue within a program or not. Ready help is essential for clarifications, but most importantly for encouragement and inspiration.
Success At Wealthy Affiliate
We will succeed. All the tools are there already. What we have to do is take the time and effort to work on our dreams. That’s all.
Wealthy Affiliate Also Has An Affiliate Marketing Program
Would you believe it if I told you that Wealthy Affiliate offers a wonderful affiliate marketing opportunity for its own products, as well. This means that if you are a member (even a FREE starter member), you can earn affiliate commissions by using your affiliate link and encouraging others to buy Wealthy Affiliate programs. And the commissions are up to an astounding 45%. And the cookie is for your lifetime. Don’t understand what I mean by “cookie”? No problems. There’s a lot of time ahead to understand all these minor details.
The Team At Wealthy Affiliate
15 Years of Helping People. 15 Years of Progress
Wealthy Affiliate was created as an initiative to help other people succeed online in the same way Kyle and Carson had already experienced success. Since 2005, the platform at WA has continued to evolve and innovate at a pace that is faster than the industry.
Wealthy Affiliate Content Tools
Wealthy Affiliate Testimonials
Who Is The Wealthy Affiliate Course Really For?
Wealthy Affiliate has a proven track record and loads and loads of genuine success stories under its belt. Millions of dollars have been earned by its members, and the system works.
It is best for the following categories of people:
- Complete beginners.
- Advanced Internet marketers wanting to make more money.
- Those who have tried and failed earlier.
Top 5 YouTube Reviews Of Wealthy Affiliate (Both Positive & Negative Reviews)
My Final Assessment Of Wealthy Affiliate
What I Do Like
- Cheapest Course online.
- Teaches affiliate marketing & sets up your website alongside.
- No frills, no upsells.
- Step by step instructions.
- Actionable white-hat advice. No black-hat techniques taught.
- Very helpful & supportive community. This is the biggest advantage, ever. Ask anything. No fear of ridicule.
- Long term vision.
- Free option to join with no credit card required.
- FREE website included in the free option and if you decide to leave, you can take your website with you.
- Top-quality training with both text and high-quality videos.
- You become an expert in WordPress.
- Help is literally almost instant. You simply type your question and members respond.
- The owners are always active in the community and available to help with anything.
- The success rate for those that take action and follow the steps is an incredible 100%
- No pressure or obligation to upgrade your membership.
- Weekly live training Webinars in addition to the classrooms.
- You can earn back money within Wealthy Affiliate through SiteComments ($1 for 4 comments), creating training lessons ($5, $10, $15 successively as you progress), and when your referrals sign up ($1) or buy a domain($1). That literally means you can fund your Premium membership for free. I am doing it. If I can, you can.
What I Don’t Like
- Link building is not given the stress it deserves.
- Chatting and reading other’s blogs inside the community sometimes tends to become excessive. So you have to guard against wasting time.
- You can be overwhelmed with the massive volume of information shared in the training. Take it one step at a time.
- Too white hat sometimes!
What I Think
I think Wealthy Affiliate is a great course for beginners and those interested in learning everything from scratch, and setting up a new business within the affiliate marketing industry. Its step by step, and very systematic.
All things considered, I think it’s the perfect formula for success for anyone who knows nothing about how to make money online.
Wealthy Affiliate IS For…
Wealthy Affiliate is made specifically for absolute beginners, for people who have tried and failed, and also for advanced internet marketers.
- It’s for online marketing newbies.
- It’s for people who have tried and failed earlier.
- It’s for internet marketers wanting to scale.
- It’s for families who want an additional source of income, and for men, women, and children who wish to make extra money on the side, by blogging.
Wealthy Affiliate IS NOT For…
- It’s not for those wanting to get rich quick.
- It’s not for people who have no time.
- It’s not for those who are not willing to put in the work it takes.
The Price Of Wealthy Affiliate
- Regular Price : $49 per month ($495 per year) for Premium & $99 per month ($995 per year) for Premium Plus
- Black Friday Discounted Price – $33 per month (Premium) & $66 per month for Premium Plus.
Wealthy Affiliate has a free Starter membership option with all features for a full 7 days.
After 7 days, you can continue with the free starter membership all your life, but you lose some of the features. Obviously, some of the features you lose are useful, but the company cannot be offering everything free forever.
However, there are other ways to pay for your Premium Account within Wealthy Affiliate.
- You can use SiteComments platform within Wealthy Affiliate to earn money. It works like this. You get paid $1 for commenting on four articles of other members. To be precise, every second comment that you make as a Certified Commentor gets you $0.50. So that’s $1 for 4 comments, right? ‘Encashable comments’ are not available all the time, but are enabled most of the time. So I do a few comments a day, which takes me 20 minutes at the most, and I make enough to pay my monthly fees. How does that sound? I call it my FREE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP of Wealthy Affiliate. Shhhh … it’s a secret! 🤫
- You can also create training inside Wealthy Affiliate and earn money, as Wealthy Affiliate pays trainers. 😇
- You earn $1 for each referral that signs up for Wealthy Affiliate using your affiliate link. So if you were to sign up even for the free Starter membership, I get $1. 🥳
- When one of your referrals buys a domain inside of Wealthy Affiliate, you get $1. 😎
Check Out These Links
Wealthy Affiliate on Social Media:
- Kyle on Instagram
- Carson on Instagram
What is Wealthy Affiliate about; scam or not?
- Wealthy Affiliate is NOT A SCAM.
- Wealthy Affiliate is highly recommended.
- It is definitely in the TOP THREE programs to learn and earn through Affiliate Marketing.
- Relatively easy way to earn big money online.
- Wealthy Affiliate is the best one-stop-destination platform I’ve found for those who want to make money online. It follows a very detailed and step by step approach to building your own online business that will pay you back for years to come, passively. No active selling required, and no people to be convinced to buy from you.
I know this can be a bit confusing. By some stroke of luck, you have landed up at this website, and are reading this article, which is telling you about a great online platform. One that will not only teach you all the skills, but will also provide you all the tools and resources you need, to help you build your own online business empire.
So how do you choose? How do you decide if this is right for you or not?
There is no doubt that every person on the internet will tell you how wonderful their own courses are. They will talk about how many people are earning thousands of dollars from their methods. Everybody sounds convincing because the art of selling to unsuspecting customers has been perfected online.
I am a blogger and not the owner of this product. This means that whichever course you buy, I may earn a small commission from it. But what also matters a lot on the internet is trust. And how an affiliate like me can earn trust is by recommending to you the right things and telling you the real story. So if you could just trust me for a while, I can save you maybe one or two years of sheer waste of both time and money, as you try one Ponzi scheme after another, online. I have been there, and done it all. And I lost lots of money, and 2 years trying out programs that were worthless.
So what is Wealthy Affiliate about about? The fact is that Wealthy Affiliate is the cheapest and best course available for making money online, by the easiest way; affiliate marketing.
As Always …
If you have come this far in my Wealthy Affiliate Review, remember that only by taking positive action can you truly know what a course is like. I took the same plunge, a while before you, and I would not have been where I am today, had it not been for this wonderful program.
There are only a few programs like Wealthy Affiliate on the internet that are genuine, but you can only know for sure, after you have used them. It’s FREE to join up, and you get a whole 7 days to see if it works for you. So you have absolutely nothing to lose. They don’t even want your credit card details.
Taking action is what counts. Only that can change your life.
Believe me, the small amount of money you spend on Wealthy Affiliate, if you plan to buy their Premium program later, is nothing compared to the life-changing opportunity and education that you are going to get. You only need to recognize it, today.
If you feel that spending $495 at one go is a lot, then you could join for FREE, and give it a try.
Yes, Wealthy Affiliate is totally FREE. They give you time to understand the Premium level of the program fully for 7 days, without spending anything. In addition, you get a website free along with hosting, security, SSL and other benefits. Even after the 7 days free Premium trial is over, you can continue with the free website all your life.
If you wish to upgrade to Premium later, you can do that as it obviously gives better tools & functionality within the platform. Or you can continue to learn and build your website, without paying anything at all.
If you have any contributions to make, or questions to ask, you can put them down in the comments below. I would love to hear from you.
Wish you all that you wish for. Thank you for reading.
I am a compulsive chips-eating monster and a book-worm, thrown into one. Love the sea & the mountains alike, though what really makes me happy is the rain. My new interest is playing the piano, & am seriously contemplating learning to fly a plane next.
And, did I forget to mention, I’m gonna be your the-girl-next-door-easygoing-namedropping-millionaire by the coming year. Wish me luck!
Together we could be unstoppable; so hit the SignUp button below, if you care to be awesome.