Is that a Good Question?
Why do you need a website, anyway?
Simple answer – You don’t!
If you want to make money online, you need a website.
If you have a business of any sort, you definitely need a website. In today’s world, the earlier the better.
And if you want to be a blogger, and get your message and name out there, for eternity, I might add, then you will need a website.
But, What Do You Have Against Websites?
Do you think they are worthless? Maybe you need to research a bit.
Do you think they are too techie and not your thing? Maybe; after all, everyone is not that savvy, and up to date.
Or do you think it’s too much trouble making a website? Not so much, really!
The Art of Making Money Online
If making your own website was that simple, everybody would be doing it. Right?
It is actually really really simple. It’s only that people are basically trying to make money online. And they end up making a few dollars and give it up as a bad idea, as it involves too much effort compared to the amount you earn. But those are side hustles or a-little-extra-income methods. No one promises you riches when you do those.
The other is setting up a proper business online. This takes effort but brings in the big money. These are the fabled thousands-of-dollars schemes that everyone wants, but no one you know seems to be in them.
If you want to make those big bucks, you have to learn to earn and be ready to put in the work and time required for setting up a business online. There are highly trustworthy programs available that assist you in starting your website(s) and build it up as an eCommerce, or “Blog & Earn” model, or a comparison website, or just about anything that you want. Making your own website or websites is just a very small part of the overall training. There is much much more than you are given training for, so that you can succeed as an entrepreneur.
Ever Considered Getting your Website Up in Under an Hour?
For a very simple lesson on how to get a website up and running in under an hour, please read this short blog. This is important because it breaks down what all a website needs as essential appendages. Also, read about how you can set up your own website.
There are programs today to take care of all the coding and stuff in the background. All you will require to do is follow basic instructions, and you will have a website of your own, soon enough.
More importantly, let’s continue about why you, and me, and everyone should have a website, as early as possible, and begin to develop it slowly and surely. The world is fast moving towards everything online, and even physical contact shopping and retail will soon be a thing of the past. Welcome to the change from retail to e-tail now.
Apart from being comfortable with using the internet for socializing and pleasure, we must also arm ourselves for the future, where everything will be online.
It is thus not a bad idea to think of your own business online, and the starting point is having a website, whether it is an earlier business that you own, or it is a business that you want to start afresh.
Do You Have a business and Not a Website?
If you have a business already and you don’t have a website, let me tell you, it is costing you both time and money every day.
Our usual excuses – “I don’t have the time”.
Or – “I’m not tech-savvy”.
“I have run my business without a website so far, and I don’t need one”.
“They’re too expensive”
The truth is that you don’t need to be tech-savvy at all. Making a website for your business can be cheap and easy, and pay you huge dividends. And its FREE most of the time.
Look at the Facts
- 81% of people research a business or service on the internet prior to making a purchase decision.
- Interestingly, 46% of business owners list “Business doesn’t need a website” as their Number 1 reason for not having a website.
- The disconnect is 81% demand to 46% supply.
- A website will attract new customers to your business and make you more money. And if you don’t have a website, you will miss out on capturing that share of the market.
- Since your business website is on 24x7x365, it does your business while you sleep. It’s always on.
- You don’t need to be in the office to transact work. It’s on your mobile.
- Simply put, websites help your customers contact you and your business, even when you are away or sleeping or resting. And if you didn’t know it, today there are bots to handle all the simple questions a customer asks, and these bots can reply automatically, present a customer with options, and assist in purchase decisions, thus bringing in more and more business for you. Plus you don’t have to waste time repeating the same answers again and again. It fully automates your business.
- A website adds credibility to your business and provides it with legitimacy.
- If you wish to market your business, a website should be your number 1 priority.
Websites Are Not Expensive or Technical At All
- Today’s website builders are so simple that any child can make a website.
- Most websites are almost free. There are of course many companies online that are making a huge business out of providing you with a website. And charging you tons of money for it. But they all play on the fact that most of us do not know that websites can also be made for almost zero to no charges.
It’s Easier & Cheaper Than Ever to Make a Website Nowadays
Whatever stage of life you are at, having a presence in the online world is beautiful. It’s a pleasure to know each morning, that while you slept through the night, your website generated hundreds of dollars, or you got orders from some customers, or a poem you wrote has positive ‘Likes’ and ‘Comments’.
I had set up a website on Shopify for just under $100, 4 months ago, and just today, I finalized the deal to sell it for $7000. Now if that doesn’t give a person true happiness, I don’t quite know what will.
Ah, the wonders of the internet. It’s a complete world out there, and it pays in more ways than you can imagine, to have a little of your own ‘property’ in virtual space.
Sign Up for a FREE website today. Rest assured, you won’t regret it.
My Personal Challenge To You
If you’re considering getting into Internet Marketing, or Affiliate Marketing, or are just interested in making money online somehow, then sign up today. Set the wheels in motion now!
Too many of us read information online and bookmark the page hoping to come back to it, only to forget about it after a couple of hours, and never go back. Frankly, there is too much to see and read, and there is no time to come back. It has been said again and again that in order to make money online, you have to learn to take action at that very moment. That moment is NOW.
If you really want to succeed in any online marketing endeavors, the real key is informed action. This article has given you the power to take your first steps into building a good start. What you do with that information is up to you.